Friday 23 October 2009

An Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my new blog! I'm going to be using this to feature any projects and work that I have done, either in my spare time, for college, or for special projects. I will also be sharing animation-related links, vids and pics that I find along the way, which I might feel the urge to share.

I'm Emma Wyton and I'm a 2nd year animation studies student at Ravensbourne College for Design and Communication. I have always been very keen on drawing and watching cartoons, and I hope to get into the animation industry when I graduate from college.

I have already started a shared blog with one of my classmates, which shows our progress in our current Character Design project. Here's a link to it if you have an interest in finding out more about it and seeing how we develop our ideas: http://temutheravers.blogspot.com/

I also have a DeviantArt account which I use regularly to upload recent drawings and to get inspiration from other artists. Here's a link to it: http://wacky-w.deviantart.com/ There is a lot of old work on there, so that's all fun to look at for a giggle! In my next post, I'll show some work that I'm most proud of on here for people to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment