Tuesday 22 December 2009

Animation Research - Christmas Project

Jared Taylor, my Animation tutor, has assigned us this task to do over the Christmas holidays. Here's what he said in an e-mail he sent us a while ago -

You have to first of all expose yourself to something new or unknown,
it can be a recommendation from a friend or a tutor, but it has to be
previously unknown to you.
It can be a film, an artist, a designer, an architect, a musician, a
band, a sculpture, a painting, a play, an album, a book, or a poem,
but NOT A GAME!
Then you are going to research that new thing.
Give us some visuals that relate to it if possible.
Also some written commentary... It doesn't need to be much, 3 short
paragraphs will suffice.

I think this is a great way for me to expand my ways of thinking in terms of storytelling and animating, so I figured I definitely give this a shot. I have discovered many excellent random animations I havent seen before recently, and I figured this would be a great opportunity for me to share them with others and analyze them in depth.

Expect to see a few new posts in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment